Fish Hanging on a Name Sign

I have been very, very busy in my shop and without time to blog.  I have made quite a few sales, thanks to the people of my town of O'Leary, and to a few island brides-to-be.

This is something I whipped up after seeing some hanging fish on another cool blog called Scavenger Chic .  I decided to hang mine from a sign with a last name on it so that it could be on the front of a house.



The second one is with a wood stained name piece, I didn't paint the McMaster name, it's just superimposed on there with the magic of computers.



Many people here don't have their number on the front of their house, so maybe this will generate some sales?






Can I make one for you?  Contact me here at:  follow.your.heart@live.ca


Sharing at:

The Scoop
Talk of the Town
Coastal Charm

Labels: