Rolling Assembly and Parts Cart

I have had this cart for quite a few years.  It started out as something a friend got me years ago, as part of a skateboard ramp set for my kids to use.  I put locking casters on the bottom, a shelf in the middle and carpet on the top and used it in my shop.



That was in my last shop.  The problem with the new shop is that the cart won't fit through the doorway and also won't fit between the end of my table saw and the corner of the wall beside it.

Rolling carts like this are great for putting parts on.  I have used this to move wood from the jointer to the planer and then to the table saw.  I used to put clamps on the shelf.  You can glue parts together or do other types of jobs with this cart, it's really handy.

So, I took one side off, cut the horizontal cross pieces and top and put it back together.  I painted it and have not yet put a shelf in the middle.


Now it fits through the door!




Labels: